WASHINGTON — A tractor parade will make its way through town on Saturday, June 6 at 1:30 p.m.
The parade will be part of the three day celebration of Ridiculous Days in downtown Washington. The route will stop and start at the Washington County Fairgrounds and have the following parking spots along the route available for bystanders:
• Washington County Fairgrounds
• Washington High School
• Whitesell Building
• VTI, LLC
• Immanuel Lutheran Church
• Downtown square
• Sunset Park
• City Pool
• Washington Community Theater
Those wishing to attend the parade are asked to abide by the following guidelines:
• Line up should occur at fairgrounds with six feet of distance between tractors.
• Candy is discouraged
• Due to the distance of the parade and social distancing requirements, only motorized vehicles will be allowed
• Those who are symptomatic are asked to stay home
• Participants are asked to stay in stay in their own yard or groups of 10 or less and keep six feet of distance between themselves and others
The Tractor Parade is open to anyone. Those interested may contact Jerome Vittetoe for more information: 319-430-0797.